OPERATIONS • WHEELING, WV, DENVER, CO, CHINO, CA
Based in Wheeling, WV, the Ziegenfelder Company is a private, family owned frozen novelty manufacturer that focuses solely on producing the highest quality frozen ice novelties, commonly referred to as twin pops. We are the largest manufacturer of twin pops in the country with production facilities in Wheeling, WV; Chino, CA; and Denver, CO.
The Ziegenfelder Company has averaged solid double-digit growth for the past 15 years while growing our tribe from 60 employees in one facility with three production lines to over 300 employees across three facilities and 10 production lines. Core to our success has always been making the highest quality, best tasting products in the market and selling them to valued customers at the best possible price. The Ziegenfelder Company owns and produces the brand Budget Saver, as well as licensed and private labeled products for premiere retailers, such as Albertsons, Dollar General, Kroger, and Walmart. 24/7 operations in our three facilities, generates over 2.2 million pops per day.
Ziegenfelder’s growth and success is clearly due to our dedicated tribe. We value integrity, creativity, and innovation, and are committed to positively impacting our workforce and the communities in which we live and work.
Ziegenfelder Production Staff are responsible for:
· Placing sealed individual units in packaging and ensuring proper package sealing.
· Repackaging improperly sealed, or coded, product.
· Disposing of scrap product and raw materials.
· Keeping work area clean.
· Ensuring compliance with all federal, state, local, and Ziegenfelder environmental, health, and safety directives, policies, and procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Food service and/or production experience preferred.
· High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
· Standing up to 8 hours per day.
· Moving and lifting objects weighing up to 50 lbs. regularly.
· Bending, twisting, reaching, and grasping actions.
· Good spatial awareness working around manufacturing equipment.
· May be subject to noise above 85 decibels with proper protection equipment.