Manufacturing Floor Sanitation (Night Shift)
Category: Entry Level Professionals
Wage Rate: 16.00
Is Full Time: Yes
A Ziegenfelder Sanitation Associate is responsible for:
- Completes thorough cleaning of production equipment as outlined in the master sanitation program to ensure production of a quality product.
- Ensures and oversees the daily sanitation of all production lines and the general janitorial needs for the restrooms and break rooms of the facility.
- Responsible for separation and removal of all trash and cardboard from assigned work area on an as need basis to a designated disposal area
- Ensures the proper and consistent preparation or mixing of chemicals.
- Ability to have frequent changes of tasks, using different techniques and/or procedures, with possible variances in working conditions and physical demands.
- Adheres to all GMP(Safety) practices by following safe workplace policies and procedures.
- Properly documents all cleaning task.
- May be required to support the production team as a packer or boxer if needed.
- Follows all GMP and SQF procedures and practices for food safety and quality needs of the factory.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Detail oriented and multi-tasker
- Self-starter with ability to manage time
- Standing up to 8 hours per day.
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, twisting, reaching, and push/pull frequently during a shift.
- Visual acuity to perform tasks.
- Ability to stay focused, on task at hand to finish in a timely manner.
- May have some repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, fingers or grasping.
- Good spatial awareness working around manufacturing equipment.
- May need to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, up to 30 lbs. of force frequently, and up to 10 lbs. of force constantly.
- Subject to cold temperatures of less than 32F for more than one hour with proper protection equipment.
- May be subject to noise above 85 decibels with proper protection equipment
- Ability to work in cold, hot and wet environments.
- May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions