Based in Wheeling, WV, the Ziegenfelder Company is a private, family owned frozen novelty manufacturer that focuses solely on producing the highest quality frozen ice novelties, commonly referred to as twin pops. We are the largest manufacturer of twin pops in the country with production facilities in Wheeling, WV; Chino, CA; and Denver, CO.
The Ziegenfelder Company has averaged solid double-digit growth for the past 15 years while growing our tribe from 60 employees in one facility with three production lines to over 350 employees across three facilities and 13 production lines. Core to our success has always been making the highest quality, best tasting products in the market and selling them to valued customers at the best possible price. The Ziegenfelder Company owns and produces the brand Budget Saver, as well as, licensed and private labeled products for premiere retailers, such as Albertsons, Dollar General, Kroger, and Walmart. 24/7 operations in our three facilities, generates over 2.2 million pops per day.
Ziegenfelder’s growth and success is clearly due to our dedicated tribe. We value integrity, creativity and innovation, and are committed to positively impacting our workforce and the communities in which we live and work.
Growing together, revolutionizing our company and bringing smiles to every home in America.
Making people smile with really cool treats.
Growing Better Together.
ZIEGGY ESSENTIALS – T.W.I.N.S.
Think Tribe First
Win by Always doing the Right Thing
Inspire Each Other
Nurture our Zieggy Economy
The Ziegenfelder AR/AP Clerk is responsible for:
- Manage and daily execution accounts receivable collections process and maintain aging report.
- Follow up with customers on requesting deduction backup support, via customer specific processes.
- Enter deductions received into Navision
- Report verbally on the accounts receivable aging customer status weekly
- Reconcile deductions taken on payments to the corresponding invoice
- Assist with customer invoicing during peak times
- Assists with preparing and posting daily electronic remote bank deposits as a backup
- Assist with accounts payable data entry during peak times
- Perform other projects as assigned
Leaders at all levels and in all roles at Ziegenfelder strive to demonstrate leadership competencies. As AR/AP Clerk, you will demonstrate:
Integrity: Is ethical in making decisions and speaks candidly about tough issues. Is open-minded and listens to tribe members at all levels. Is widely trusted by others and keeps confidences.
Self-awareness: Has an accurate picture of strengths and weaknesses and is willing to improve.
Accountability: Seeks to take responsibility before placing blame. Able to react when unexpected problems arise, and proactive in developing plans to prevent problems from reoccurring. Admits mistakes, owns failures and commits to deliver expectations and responsibilities.
Credibility: Makes decisions and problem solves based on regulations, facts, data and science. Clearly understands and communicates performance standards and expectations to others and is willing to hold self and others accountable to performance standards.
Commitment: Contributes maximum effort to support company initiatives and is tenacious when problem solving for the good of the tribe and organization. Willing to go above and beyond to support success for others and the company.
Teamwork: Focuses others’ energy on common goals, priorities and problems. Seeks common ground to resolve conflicts. Works harmoniously with colleagues and departments.
Initiative: Works to identify and seize opportunities when they arise. Demonstrates initiative and is motivated to drive improvement. Skilled at original thought when evaluating problems and developing action plans. Able to consult with peers and third parties when additional expertise may be needed.
Values and gives feedback: Seeks out, responds to, shares, and uses feedback.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of accounts receivable experience
- Working knowledge of billing procedures
- Excellent computer skills, a working understanding of how to operate Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel, Word, Outlook, is necessary.
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks with limited training and strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Experience working with Microsoft Navision Software.
- Experience with using electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment.